A sector driven by the growth in passenger numbers
Thanks to the takeover of Aeroconseil, the AKKA Technologies Group is now the only company in a position to cover all the different aspects of aviation engineering, from systems, mechanics and documentation to processes and methods, as well as support for manufacturers’ clients. Every day, more than 1,500 of the Group’s consultants make their know-how available to the major companies in this sector: EADS, THALES, SAFRAN, LATECOERE, DASSAULT, AIR France, BOMBARDIER, SONACA, SABCA and others.
In this sector, the AKKA Technologies teams bring together multiple, complementary skills:
• Applications, embedded and real-time software, air traffic control,
• Decision support systems, administration of information systems, ERP-SAP, ICT, management information systems,
• Design studies, calculations, simulations, materials, testing, quality,
• Lean manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, supply chain quality, industrial production systems, design of manufacturing units,
• Documentation and logistics project management, implementation of document systems, production of information.
As a long-term partner of Europe’s main civil aircraft maker, AKKA Technologies produced the mock-up of the cockpit and embedded airport navigation system of the latest long-range, wide-bodied aircraft: specifications, design, development, integration and validation, maintenance and upgrades of the complete software package.